Additional Committee Meeting
Thank you for choosing your Edsential clerk to support an additional committee meeting
All committee meetings have an maximum time of 2.5 hours allocated. If you expect your meeting to last longer than this please advise your clerk in advance. If you meeting runs over this time your clerk will advise you of any additional charges to cover this time.
What is included?
- Communicate meeting dates for the academic year.
- Liaise with Headteacher and Chair on the draft agenda.
- Preparation, production and distribution of agenda plus other papers required for the meeting, including committee minutes
- Attend meeting (up to a maximum of 2.5 hours)
- Type up minutes
- Action minutes
- Amend minutes following alterations from headteacher and chair
- Update Governor Hub
- Distribute minutes to members
- Maintaining a record of attendance and apologies
- Maintaining the record of signed minutes
Please note: this cost is only for additional meetings not included as part of your SLA