This half day course is designed to support schools in their creation of a robust protocol for the management of Critical Incidents and Emergencies during Educational Visits.
The Course aims to deliver:
- Training to meet the needs of staff who are delegated to offer support in the case of an emergency
- Provide ideas and materials to help develop and improve the schools emergency planning related to educational visits
- Support the work of the E.V.C. Goals for the training include
- Improved awareness of National and Local emergency policies and procedures
- Provision of a framework for improving policies and procedures for dealing with emergencies
- The ability of emergency contacts to provide better support to Visit Leaders in the event of an emergency
This training is initially planned to take place in Tattenhall in Autumn 2020 (dates to be confirmed).