The focus of your three hour support visit will be negotiated with your Early Years Specialist. However, it may include:
- Pre or post an Ofsted inspection support.
- A joint observation of practice.
- Support with writing an early years action plan/SEF
- Support with developing the learning environment.
- Completing a Self Evaluation using ITERS(Infant Toddler Environmental Rating Scale), ECERS (Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale) ECERS-E (literacy, maths, science and diversity focus) or SSTEW (Sustained Shared Thinking and Emotional Wellbeing)
- Data analysis and action planning.
- An audit of policies and procedures.
- Review of SEND provision.
- Early Years Pupil Premium Review- evaluating how effectively your provision is diminishing the difference.
The visit will be followed up by a written summary of support with actions/next steps and copies of support materials.
The frequency and length of support visits can be tailor-made according to your needs. Please contact us if you would like a cost for an individual package of leadership support.
- Joanne Williams - Early Years Consultant