“My Style” – a mix of dance styles starting from the basic dance aerobics (can include “sticks”/disco, salsa, street/hip hop
- Delegates will learn basic moves from all the above styles and leave the workshop with 2 routines (songs & choreography) for all the above dance styles.
- Delegates learn how to put new routines/moves and music together if they want to develop their own choreography in the future.
By trying each dance style candidates can choose the style which suits them best to teach “My Style” and maybe all of them!
Sustainability: Delegates will either have the confidence to create new routines themselves or the option to book a 2 hour slot each term for more moves and songs (additional cost for each workshop)
- All delegates will receive their own set of dance sticks to use back in school.
- All delegates should come dressed in practical clothing and footwear plus a water bottle.
- Lunch is included.
11th June 2020
9am - 4pm
Tranmere Rovers Football Club
Access via Borough Road
- Delivered by Edsential PE and Sport Team plus partner agencies