One Year on from the General Data Protection Regulation where are we up to?
- Has our practice changed?
- Do our policies reflect our practices?
- Have we reviewed how effective GDPR is being implemented in school?
- What have the resource implications of GDPR been?
This two hour session will explore best practice in information management, consider the risks that schools may be open to in regards to how information is processed. Governors will have the opportunity to consider what has been learned from the implementation of GDPR and consider the questions Governors should be asking to ensure that their school’s continue to be compliant with the regulation.
- Reflect on best practice from a strategic and accountability perspective in relation to information management
- Consider the questions they should be asking in relation to information management
13th June 2019
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Tattenhall Outdoor Education Centre,