THESE COURSES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO COMMUNITY, FAITH AND VOLUNTEER GROUPS WHO ARE ACCESSING THE HOLIDAY GRANT FUND, THOSE NOT ACCESSING WILL BE REMOVED AND INFORMED ACCORDINGLY.
Health and Safety
Risk Benefit Assessment
This session will support you in understanding the Health and safety legal framework when working with children, the session will support you in understanding the expectations for both employers and voluntary organisations.
By the end of the session you will be confident in
- knowing what needs to be covered in a risk assessment
- Planning and documentation of activities
- Ratios and effective supervision
- Undertanding what is reasonalble and practicable
- Myths around Health and Safety
11th September 2019
Tattenhall Centre, High Street, Tattenhall, Nr Chester CH3 9PX