£146 + VAT
An intensive weekend which is aimed at giving GCSE and BTEC students an awareness of how they need to perform for their relevant assessment and inspire them to develop their technique further. It will also concentrate on the new set phrases with an AQA specialist
- Develop competence in a range of practical and performance skills.
- Be exposed to a broad range of experiences from a diverse group of dance professionals.
- Experience inspirational choreography and technique sessions.
- Concentrate on skills that will impact on achievement in student’s specific examinations.
- Develop a greater focus and reflect on their own performance.
- Provide INSET for teachers
19th – 21st October 2017