What does it include?
- Relationship manager to offer support and advice from an experienced secondary music teacher to help you make the most of Edsential’s services and ensure smooth running of activities.
- Curriculum development support, advice and guidance via telephone/email • New teacher mentor role, via telephone/email
- One set of class instruments hire for one term’ to ‘A weeks hire of an African percussion kit which contains approx. 15 Djembes and a selection of handheld African percussion instruments suitable for a class of 30. Your school will be allocated a week during the school year
- Attendance to secondary music network meeting
- Music mark membership
- Support with assisted purchase scheme (more info)
- Priority booking for showcase concerts
As an Edsential Music Member your choirs and ensembles will be asked first if they would like to perform concerts and musical events throughout the year at various locations across Wirral, Cheshire West and Chester. These concerts and events are a great way to showcase your schools’ talents and give your pupils a chance to perform to a wider audience.
NOTE: This is free to All local authority schools, free schools and academies in Wirral and Cheshire West and Chester. You will need to enter discount code ‘EdsMusicalRoutes’ at point of booking.
Music Essentials subscription will start on 01/09/2019 and
continue for 365 days