Nationally certified by the Outdoor Education Advisory Panel, the course covers the management checks, procedures and statutory requirements relating to all Educational visits and Learning outside the Classroom activities. Ensuring that schools meet the recommendations and requirements set out by the DfES, HSE, Local Authority and School employers.
The mandatory accredited training ensures that schools meet their statutory requirements and best practice, the course covers:
- Health and Safety of Educational Visits
- Management check and procedures recommended by DfE and HSE
- Understanding of legal requirements
- Roles and responsibilities
- Risk benefit assessment and management
- National guidance and local authority policy and guidance.
You will be invited to the training sessions via teams using the e-mail address you have used to book
Note: Both sessions must be attended for the certified course
Dates & Locations:
This course has multiple dates and locations available. Please click the ‘Dates and
Locations’ tab to view all dates and venues.