This course is legally compliant with current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1991. Upon successful completion a first aider receives certification to allow them to become a recognised First Aider for three years.
What you will learn:
- This course will give you the knowledge confidence and skills to deal with first aid emergencies
- All aspects of First Aid including resuscitation of adults, children and babies will be covered.
- Examination by an independent examiner is required to pass the practical aspect of this course
A First Aid manual is provided.
- The bulk of this training is a 6 hour online section. You will be e-mailed with login details once you have booked. The online training must be completed before your 1.5 day practical sessions. The practical aspect of the training will take place in a venue on the dates specified.
- Delegates will have individual training packs with face shields, gloves, bandages and dressings.
- Delegates will be spaced apart and will work on a dummy. The venue is a covid secure environment and have strict procedures in place to ensure the safety of their customers.
- Risk assessments will be e-mailed to you along with your log in details, once you have booked. We will ask that you respond via e-mail to confirm you have read and understand their content.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided. Please let us know of any dietary requirements at point of booking.
Dates & Locations:
This course has multiple dates and locations available. Please click the ‘Dates and
Locations’ tab to view all dates and venues.