- An outline of the inspection process and what the experience is like from phone call to feedback.
- An overview of the impact of effective governance on Ofsted outcomes.
- An overview on how they can best prepare and be organised while utilising the tools and information of regular school self-evaluation.
- understand the inspection process
- understand their responsibilities in supporting the school in demonstrating effective leadership
- understand what they need to consider to be well planned and organised for an inspection and how this is part of regular self-evaluation
The price for this training session is £65 per delegate. Don’t forget – our Governor SLA packages offer unlimited access to Edsential’s annual governor training programme for all governors in your school. Prices start from just £405 – find out more and purchase here.
For schools already bought into the annual Governor Training SLA for 2021/22 please continue to book this session below as normal – you will not be charged as part of your SLA.
02nd February 2022
17:00 - 18:30