Please note that when you book online 1 space equals up to 30 pupils.
Bringing more than 30 pupils without prior arrangement may result in the school not taking part in the festival due to Health and Safety Policy and Guidance.
A programme of local festivals to increase the Physical Activity levels and engagement of F2, Year 1 and Year 2 children in a range of alternative, traditional and exciting activities.
Morning Festivals will run from 10:00am – 12:00pm and Afternoon Festivals from 13:00pm – 15:00pm.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the festival is due to start.
Please Note: Schools can bring a maximum of 30 pupils from any one year group or a mixed group of 30 pupils from various year groups. Bringing more than 30 pupils without prior arrangement may result in the school not taking part in the festival due to Health and Safety Policy and Guidance.
- Please ensure pupils bring refreshments as we are unable to provide these.
- Parents are not permitted to spectate
- Please bring your own First Aid kit and a staff member who has knowledge of First Aid.
- Please ensure pupils wear appropriate practical clothing and footwear (no jewellery).
- It is advised that schools carry out their own risk assessment including ratio of staff to pupils.
- Please bring a class register to meet health and safety policy requirements.
- If your pupils and staff have any accessibility or sensory requirements please let us know prior to the event.
Please click here for downloadable table or the link below for all available options.
Dates & Locations:
This course has multiple dates and locations available. Please click the ‘Dates and
Locations’ tab to view all dates and venues.