Subject Leader Network meetings will include some or all of the following agenda:
- Updates on key Statutory Guidance and policy
- Aspects that Subject Leaders need to develop deeper understanding of around the new Ofsted Guidance and Inspection Framework
- Opportunity to know more about what other schools are doing and what they have evidence of success and impact in
- Supporting leadership and development of the subject’s provision including planning for progression, assessment and standardisation
- A confidential forum to share challenges and good practice.
- Meet a selection of local and innovative partners and organisations and share practice on how practitioners and leaders have addressed issues with a room full of people with a shared passion for the subject.
Wirral Venue – Jo Williams
Halton Venue – Aisling Culshaw
Cheshire East Venue – Pauline Latchford
Dates & Locations:
This course has multiple dates and locations available. Please click the ‘Dates and
Locations’ tab to view all dates and venues.