What you will learn:
- To provide key information on central and local government funding and how much your school receives.
- Provide an understanding of budget planning in a maintained school in the current financial climate.
- Explain the financial accountability role of governors and tools available to help to ask the right questions.
- Understand the methodology and process of school finance
- Be confident to review budget sheets and offer questions and ensure financial health, probity, and value for money for the school
- Understand their role and responsibility in budget planning and the impact this has on financial and educational outcomes.
The price for this training session is £65 per delegate. Don’t forget – our Governor SLA packages offer unlimited access to Edsential’s annual governor training programme for all governors in your school. Prices start from just £405 – find out more and purchase here.
For schools already bought into the annual Governor Training SLA for 2021/22 please continue to book this session below as normal – you will not be charged as part of your SLA.
08th December 2021
17:00 - 19:00