It’s time to get moving and make some noise!
Edsential Musical Routes has commissioned Ollie Tunmer from ‘Beat Goes On’ (an ex-cast member of the international hit show STOMP) to compose a brand new massed performance Body Percussion piece called ‘Upbeat’.
‘Upbeat’ promotes positivity, creativity and well-being, and we want you all to join the fun!’
• To promote positivity and well-being
• To give students the chance to perform together virtually
• To develop awareness of rhythm through body percussion and movement
• To reach out to all young people in schools, at home, in our music centres and community groups across the age ranges EYFS TO KS4 and inclusive of different needs and abilities
• To create a new mass percussion composition and make a mass performance video
This is online training and will be delivered using Zoom. Please ensure you have this programme installed on your device ahead of the session.
We would recommend you wear comfortable clothing and have a water bottle.